We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team. As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends, content management systems, and experienced in managing WordPress security.
- Designing and implementing of web profiles and ecommerce portals
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Manage and implement security on WordPress engine and 3rd party plugins
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Working knowledge on BlueHost, DreamHost, Amazon and deployment of WordPress
- Experience working with Payment gateway API’s, both international and local Pakistan based
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of Laravel, Codeigntor frameworks a plus
- Minimum education qualification APTECH diploma or up to 1 year of relevant work experience. Must be able to furnish sample WordPress websites.