We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic WordPress Developer to join our team. The role includes both front-end and back-end development, including the development of WordPress themes and plugins.
The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge of the latest industry trends and content management systems, as well as experience in maintaining WordPress security.
- Designing and implementing of web profiles and ecommerce portals
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Manage and implement security on WordPress engine and 3rd party plugins
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Working knowledge of BlueHost, DreamHost, Amazon, and deployment of WordPress
- Experience working with Payment gateway APIs, both international and local Pakistan based
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of Laravel, and Codeigniter frameworks a plus
- The candidate will be required to own a working Android or iOS smartphone.
- The candidate will be experienced in operating cloud tools such as Google Drive, DropBox, Trello, Whatsapp, Google Meet, and Zoom.
- The candidate will abide be required to sign off on legally binding confidentiality and Intellectual Property agreements
- The candidate will be able to commute to our office located in Karachi, DHA Phase VII ext. Our office timings are 10 am to 6:30 pm.