Mobile Application Developer (Cross-Platform Flutter)
We are looking for Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform and Android platforms - includes iPhones and iPads, and most common Android tablets and phones.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- 2 years of work experience in iOS development
- 2 years of work experience in Android development
- 2 years experience working with cross-platform development tools such as Flutter and Phonegap
- Have published 3 or more iOS and Android apps in the app store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have experience working on enterprise level software projects.
- Must possess working knowledge of security requirements and how to ensure code is secure before deployment.
- Able work independently with minimal supervision
- Good English written and verbal communication
- Can talk to clients over Phone / Skype
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to intemperate and follow technical plans
- Must be a stickler for documentation
- Pays attention to personal hygiene and grooming.
- Candidate will be required to own a working macbook or iMac
- Candidate will be required to own a working Android or iOS smartphone.
- Candidate will be experienced in operating cloud tools such as Google Drive, DropBox, Trello, Whatsapp, Google-Meet, and Zoom.
- Candidate will abide be required to sign off on legally binding confidentiality and Intellectual Property agreements as per governing laws in Pakistan and the United States.
10:00 am to 6:30 pm
July 27, 2018