Are you an exceptional web application developer? Is impossible not a word in your vocabulary, but kickassery is? Are you ingenious, unstoppable, and driven to create world-class products that solve real-life problems, and do so at tremendous scale? If so, would you like to play a key role in changing the way the world communicates while working on several of the toughest problems in tech? Inspurate is seeking a web application developer like no other. One who never accepts ‘impossible’ and who is ready to revolutionize an industry.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Experienced working on web projects on LAMP frameworks such as Codeigniter and Laravel, and CMS platforms such as WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento, and OpenCart.
- Web User Interface Design with experience in UX engineering, able to work with Adobe Photoshop, and understand what good UX design is.
- Software QA testing and debugging.
- Good english verbal and written communication
- Organized and documents his/her work
- Two weeks paid leave per year
- Great and flexible work environment
- Profit sharing possibilities
To apply email email@example.com