Digital Media & Sales Officer
If you think you are up to this challenge hit the apply button below.
- Candidate should ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Has the drive to ” GO TO THE EXTRA MILE” to increase sales and engagement · Actively seek out customer online.
- Remains knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options that bring 10x plus ROI to our customers.
- Perform research on current market trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI, Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers; respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout). Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Facebook Pixel, etc
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Assess relevant skills and qualifications with our Social Media Manager interview questions
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Great learning opportunities
- Friendly and helping team
- Good salary package
- Profit Sharing Plan
Digital Media Officer
DHA, Karachi, Pakistan, Karachi, Sindh, 75500, Pakistan
July 20, 2018