Inspurate was founded in 2008 is a software development and IT outsourcing company. We specialize in web development, ecommerce, mobile applications, graphic design, UI/UX Design, SEO and Social Media services.
We are looking for a Social Media and Sales Officer who can manage client campaigns on all major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, and YouTube,
Potential candidates should have a sound understanding of Social Media Marketing (paid & organic), an understand the importance of engaging community, working knowledge of social media segmentization, lead generation using tools such as Facebook Pixel, Google Ads and SEO.
As a Social media and Sales Officer the candidate will be up-to-date on the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You will be responsible for creating original text (video content a plus), managing posts and responding to followers.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the clients end-to-end campaign, while projecting a positive brand image and ensuring convertible leads in a cohesive way.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company and our client’s company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle multiple social media presences ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
If you think you are up to this challenge hit the apply button below.
- Candidate should ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Has the drive to ” GO TO THE EXTRA MILE” to increase sales and engagement · Actively seek out customer online.
- Remains knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options that bring 10x plus ROI to our customers.
- Perform research on current market trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI, Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers; respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout). Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Facebook Pixel, etc
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Assess relevant skills and qualifications with our Social Media Manager interview questions
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Great learning opportunities
- Friendly and helping team
- Good salary package
- Profit Sharing Plan
Digital Media Officer